Congratulations! You’re getting married!!!
You’ve said I do, you can’t wait to say yes to the dress (or tux) and you’ve got it all planned out in your head thanks to the 100,000 Pinterest images you’ve saved…You’ve got this, right? It’ll be a piece of (wedding) cake!
Before you can spend the rest of your life in wedded bliss you’ve got a few minor details to work out…i.e., your wedding day. This means:
- Discussing a budget…a real one
- Finding the perfect venue. Caterer. Printer. Hotel for guests. Florist.
- Photographer? Videographer? Make-up Artist?
- Learning to speak “wedding”: what the hell is a sweetheart table?
- Do I need swag bags? Are favors a must?
Hiring a wedding planner to help you navigate these details (and more) can reduce the guesswork and stress that comes with planning your big day. As a special events producer with over 15 years of events experience, in addition to my fantastic relationships with some of Chicago’s top wedding vendors, I can make sure your wedding day truly is a beautiful, stress-free and enjoyable experience.